Membership and Baptism
We welcome everyone to join us in our public meetings and activities.
For those who may be interested, we aim to run 'Membership Courses' for anyone who would like to understand more about the beliefs and values of Shiloh Christian Fellowship or who may be interested in becoming a member of Shiloh as their "home" church.
The course normally involves 6 interactive workshops where you can discuss these topics with others
- How to grasp the greatness of God’s commitment to you personally.
- How we know what God is really like and why we can trust the Bible.
- What is worship and why it matters to God and you?
- What to look for in a church before you join one.
- What it really means to become a member of a local church.
- Do you want to be a Christian consumer or a disciple? Is there a difference?
If you would like to know more about this please come along to Shiloh and speak to one of the leaders.
We offer the opportunity of baptism to anyone who has expressed their trust in Jesus Christ as their personal Saviour and Lord.
It is not necessary to be a member or to become a member of Shiloh to get baptised, but it is important to complete a short course on what baptism means and why it matters.
**Although we accept the liberty of conscience of others to do so, we DO NOT endorse or conduct infant baptisms.